Show Us Your Motors!

There seems to be a strange school of thought here re RFTs. Most online forums will say to replace them, they are better. However, BMW have always stated that suspension characteristcis differ between RFTs and non RFTs and to non RFT on what was a RFT car will detrement the handling. I've also heard many independent tyre type garages state the same thing.

A friend of mine has a 120d on RFTs. Because of the way it drives, especially in the wet, he actually hates it. He wants to go back to Audi. I keep telling him to replace them with normal tyres, and he keeps telling me that garages tell him it will ruin the handling because of the suspension discrepancies between RFT cars and non RFT cars.

So, which is it? Has anyone here actually gone from RFTs to non RFTs?

Things that bugs me about that car, I am sure it's great when its moving but cosmetically....

Being a M sports pack, one would think it would have some sports/metal pedals instead of those rubber/plastic ones.

That rear bumper...sorry, it should be the same as the rest of the car. Really should. What was BMW thinking! I know they do one with the same colour, why don't they install it as standard?

What a shed :p

j/k looks great, prob my fav interior and exterior colours, would rather not have the wood but I think that was part of the reason you got such a great deal so fair enough

Looking good, Le Mans Blue really does suit the e92, I'm still a bit unsure of the shape but it has definitely been growing on me, I guess I'm just so fond of the e39/e46 curves.

Hows the fit and finish compare to the e39?

335c.jpg

What does the button do here?

Any do the other light up when you turn it on?

Back
Top Bottom