Show Us Your Motors!

I'll probably get a load of stick for yet another diesel A3 but meh, I'm past caring :p

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1817.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

C'mon, you know what happens now. You tell us how much it was and we'll tell you what you could have bought instead. :p

Academic really as it's a company car so my only expense is BIK tax. Can't think of many viable alternatives which would cost me as little as this will :)

But what happens if an M3 was totally inappropriate for his driving or needs?

I would agree with you, if he had previously said "Ok guys, i have £25k and i want a really fast, epic handling car and i don't care about running costs" and then he went off and bought a 2.0TDI, but as far as i'm aware, he wasn't in the market for an M3.

The Interior of that A3 is marmite. I'm not liking the central dash, looks strange to me. Everything else looks nice.

Yeah the centre console bit does seem to be one of the most contentious parts of the design. With the move of the screen up to the top of the dash, there's far less going on in that area and there's a bit of a "gap" below the heating controls which does look a little "odd" I must admit.

They've also gone a bit bonkers with the LED strip lighting. You should see it in the dark, it's like driving around in something from Tron :)

No, but I'm sure he could have bought an E9X M3 with change though. So he had the opportunity. An opportunity that not many people have, but would like, and might have bought an M3 or 335i instead, hence the comment.

I too enjoy telling people with company cars they should have bought a 5 year old 3 Series instead of a brand new diesel lease car with low BIK.

Back
Top Bottom