Show Us Your Motors!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
cf9.gif

Soldato
Was going to give you positive feedback until I saw the Bang Tidy sticker and it made me rage.

My ex had one of those on her corsa. And one that said "buttery biscuit base"

That Seat is proper nasty though, god knows why sticking some terrible stickers to an average car gets attention. I'd rather have my ex's Corsa with viper stripes

Associate
Haha :p well its def not Barry boy as there is no ****ly huge spoiler or fiberglass body kit and nothing bodged etc... But i see where your trying to come from in saying that :p Gets a reaction from people hate or rate doesn't matter to me. But i wont be posting a picture of what it looked like before as that will surely cause offence pwahaha

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
But i wont be posting a picture of what it looked like before as that will surely cause offence pwahaha

why not, a nice stock car is very welcome here :)

have you taken your car to the dealers for its service or any warranty work?

i wonder how much longer we have left on this silly fad

Associate
why not, a nice stock car is very welcome here :)

have you taken your car to the dealers for its service or any warranty work?

i wonder how much longer we have left on this silly fad

Yep been to dealers for services etc... warranty is only affected on the parts you have modified. Never had any issues with them doing work as im on the Seat service plan thing so all the work and service is paid for already. :)

Soldato
I'd much prefer the car stock. The missing badge at the front just looks like it fell off for a start.

It's definitely a barry boy car...sorry!

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Welcome to OcUK t.oldaker, I see you've met some of the guys already. :p

Well I like the car the colour & the wheels. :cool:

I've hit the dislike button on the wing stickers though but I'm old so what the **** do I know. :D

Associate
Welcome to OcUK t.oldaker, I see you've met some of the guys already. :p

Well I like the car the colour & the wheels. :cool:

I've hit the dislike button on the wing stickers though but I'm old so what the **** do I know. :D

Haha yep it seems i have :D Ahh well i love a good old rant about how much people hate and like the car :) can't please everyone so job done in my opinion.

But yes the wing is hugely Marmite so under no illusion its hated and liked by people. Some people even hate the fact they like it ;)

Associate
Some guy round here did it to a mint condition S14a in red. He's wrapped it matt black and covered the wings and front lip in silly stickers. Nice car, ruined :(

Ahh i do have a soft spot for the s14's :p bit of a guilty pleasure.

Got anymore pictures of it at normal angles and showing a bit more in its entirety?

+1 for the wheels/colour, I like it... Although I wouldn't be able to drive it!

yep here you go,

2012-12-08150043.jpg

2012-12-08150739.jpg

Back
Top Bottom