Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Jesus christ I forgot how ugly that thing is please give us a days warning next time so I can mentally prepare myself

lol

REAL TIME SNOW UPDATES

20130118_174704.jpg

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
You can still be charged for it, can't you?

Oh come on with the snow like it is you could clear it & have it covered again in a few hundred yards. :p

Anyways...
Not in my town our old Bill are sound, Those that come to the bike meet know this to be True. :p
I'd expect old Bill to just let me know, I would act surprised & clear it off with my hand right there & then apologizing & laughing at my stupidity. :D

For those that don't know, On the Bike meet People asked me about our Local Old Bill, I told them all not to worry about them & enjoy yourselves, They just looked at me thinking Yer Righto !!!!

As we left Mallory park all 21 of us we needed to turn right, An old Bill car had right of way to go straight on but they stopped in the middle of the road & waved us all past. :p

Soldato
Oh come on with the snow like it is you could clear it & have it covered again in a few hundred yards. :p

Anyways...
Not in my town our old Bill are sound, Those that come to the bike meet know this to be True. :p
I'd expect old Bill to just let me know, I would act surprised & clear it off with my hand right there & then apologizing & laughing at my stupidity. :D

For those that don't know, On the Bike meet People asked me about our Local Old Bill, I told them all not to worry about them & enjoy yourselves, They just looked at me thinking Yer Righto !!!!

As we left Mallory park all 21 of us we needed to turn right, An old Bill car had right of way to go straight on but they stopped in the middle of the road & waved us all past. :p
Bike police round this way are pretty sound.

Was running late for a car meet once, and we'd arranged to meet in a layby. Pulled up from doing a three figure speed, in a cloud of smoke as the race pads + R888s had zero heat in them. A bit further up in the layby (well not all that much further by the time we stopped!) was a bike meet that included a few police motorcycles... they just looked for a second, nodded, and carried on their biker conversations. No trouble whatsoever!

Soldato
Well if we're posting snow pictures...

774245_10151190805711965_694458770_o.jpg

Taken on Friday. Decided to venture into an untouched part of a car park while nipping into the shops. Didn't want any numpties sliding into me.

Back
Top Bottom