Caporegime
[TW]Fox;23597257 said:
Per post please. Whats it like right now? :p

snow.jpg

Sufficient? :p

Man of Honour
It is, until it gets stuck.
F1A2s aren't very good in the snow :p

Actually I didn't have too much trouble in the snow covered KFC carpark (It was a fairly pathetic covering we got so the main roads were soon clear).

The GS-D3's a few years back were a waste of time but the F1A2 seemed ok.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23599185 said:
Actually I didn't have too much trouble in the snow covered KFC carpark (It was a fairly pathetic covering we got so the main roads were soon clear).

The GS-D3's a few years back were a waste of time but the F1A2 seemed ok.
I almost got stuck doing donuts in a car park, but luckily reversed my way put of that one.
Perhaps it's the lack of weight over the back wheels.
If the snow continues and I shall throw some bags of salt in the boot!

I dpends what you do and how you drive really. The private road that leads into work is usually spent going sideways, but then that's the only way to make progress as you have to turn the TC off.

Soldato
I almost got stuck doing donuts in a car park, but luckily reversed my way put of that one.
Perhaps it's the lack of weight over the back wheels.
If the snow continues and I shall throw some bags of salt in the boot!

I dpends what you do and how you drive really. The private road that leads into work is usually spent going sideways, but then that's the only way to make progress as you have to turn the TC off.

It looks as though the only real weight on the rear wheels is the driver, and whatever is in the boot. Could you put a bag of cement in there? Isn't that the ***** way to get more traction :D

Soldato
It looks as though the only real weight on the rear wheels is the driver, and whatever is in the boot. Could you put a bag of cement in there? Isn't that the ***** way to get more traction :D

Huh? The weight over the rear wheels will be half that of the car, it's a BMW thus it will have a damn near 50/50 weight distribution, not that this will help at all in snow.

Back
Top Bottom