Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
snowjan20132.jpg

Snow us your cars......

Gorgeeeeoussss :)

Soldato
Snow us your cars......

I am assuming that is parked on a residential road?

You are very brave my friend! i wouldnt trust other road users at all in this weather, a BMW across outside my house has its wheel pointing the wrong way and is stranded, no doubt somebidy slammed into it and drove off.

Caporegime
I am assuming that is parked on a residential road?

You are very brave my friend! i wouldnt trust other road users at all in this weather, a BMW across outside my house has its wheel pointing the wrong way and is stranded, no doubt somebidy slammed into it and drove off.

It's insured...if anyone does hit it, then it'll be repaired under that, whats the issue?

I asked my friends dad when he got a lovely A6 a while ago and we were going to a rough part of east London for dinner and it was being parked down a residential road and he said "Couldn't care less, its insured, thats what you pay for"

Soldato
It's insured...if anyone does hit it, then it'll be repaired under that, whats the issue?

I asked my friends dad when he got a lovely A6 a while ago and we were going to a rough part of east London for dinner and it was being parked down a residential road and he said "Couldn't care less, its insured, thats what you pay for"

And then pay a higher premium the following year due some muppets lack of driving skills, and no fault of your own.

The M5 for me is like a supercar, im sure you wouldnt have the same attitude if it was a Lambo or a ferrari.

Associate
Went to look at a few cars on Monday and picked it up next day. Still have my first car (MK2 Punto) and a MK4 Astra. Sticking with this ofc and selling the other two :)

398149_10151238473753181_1936083992_n.jpg

2009, 1.4 sport, 19K miles :)

Back
Top Bottom