Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Lane_zpsaf482978-1_zps64759e8d.jpg

Chooser of poor weather meets
Soldato
Basically it was extremely icy, quite a slope towards the bush, and I epically ran out of skill.

iaind - I might actually do that, although my birthday is in a few weeks and have a strong feeling my Dad might be doing it.

lee1101 - Yeap thats the place, right near Lullingstone villa xD

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Well managed fine at work today! Got the car straight out of a similar drive to Rybo's, didn't even dig it out, just drove straight out!

Then at work, managed to deliver 70 drops all round the highest rural parts of sheffield & bamford including a cheeky trip up a rather empty snake pass.

77514010200198428101357.jpg

Standard avon van tyres, rwd with hardly any weight in the back. Just apply a bit of common sense and it was fine!

Couldn't believe the amount of people stopping at home today, especially those with range rovers etc on the drive way!

Soldato
My helpful tip would be not to turn when the road doesn't.

Duly noted.

Whoops!

Hopefully nothing more than a few scratches?

Both passenger doors dented, deep scratch in each of them, some plastic around wing mirror cracked, yet to have a body shop look at it but have a feeling it should be <£600 to repair.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
That's not bad then! When you said expensive I was imagining 4 figures!

Okay that's still a lot of money, but all things considered, could have been worse :eek:

Soldato
That's not bad then! When you said expensive I was imagining 4 figures!

Okay that's still a lot of money, but all things considered, could have been worse :eek:

Oh if it got that expensive think I would genuinely cry!

Yeah could have been a lot worse and had mechanical damage, thankfully its only cosmetic. Cost me £100 to get the car out though.

Back
Top Bottom