Show Us Your Motors!

some very nice car on here....I drive a ford focus

[TW]Fox;23729775 said:
Nothing wrong with a Ford Focus, arguably the best car of its type.

Agree with Mr Fox here - we have a 59 plate Focus and a 55 plate Fiesta.

Yes there are a lot of owners with lovely cars on here and many are better than mine but I'm perfectly happy with my two Fords and I'm certainly not ashamed to say I drive a Ford. :p

Not liking the last few pages... :(

We've had a £25k Quishkeikiai with Bose spekeer grilles, a Polo with broken suspension and general sadness :p

On a nice note, one of my neighbours has a stunning Mk1 Gold Gti on those Tub (spelling?) wheels. Now that is a beast of a VAG car, not this new aged slammed, stanced shopping cart VAGina style ;)

Last edited:
Just got this through work for a year. Nissan Qashqai 1.6 dCi stop/start Tekna. Really nice comfortable car with all features including some nice bose speakers. Better ways to spend £25,000 though if you were to do such a thing on a car!

010.JPG

Does that little image change into an animation of a man hacking down those trees with a chainsaw if you hoon it? :cool:

Not liking the last few pages... :(

We've had a £25k Quishkeikiai with Bose spekeer grilles, a Polo with broken suspension and general sadness :p

On a nice note, one of my neighbours has a stunning Mk1 Gold Gti on those Tub (spelling?) wheels. Now that is a beast of a VAG car, not this new aged slammed, stanced shopping cart VAGina style ;)

Ronal Turbo, dreXel had them on his Mk2

The new Focus I had as a rental a while back had an 'eco score' which gives you a grade (little pictures of flowers, the more flowers you get, the better your eco-score is, how sweet) depending on how you're driving too. That was amusing. I assume all new Fords do it.

How tragic :/ (the Eco game tree animation stuff)

It just seems counter productive to me... Given the link between higher CO2 production & increased fuel consumption, I don't see why they need to make the animation / scoring eco-hippy based?

Instead of trees, use £ signs. You'd think there'd be a much higher percentage of people that'd give a damn about setting fire to their wallet / purse than a tree

It just seems counter productive to me... Given the link between higher CO2 production & increased fuel consumption, I don't see why they need to make the animation / scoring eco-hippy based?

Instead of trees, use £ signs. You'd think there'd be a much higher percentage of people that'd give a damn about setting fire to their wallet / purse than a tree

Plus, don't trees need CO2 anyway?

Back
Top Bottom