Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
The "novelty" never wore off when Firestar_3x had his. If it wasn't raining the roof was down, regardless. Heck we even had it down in the snow.

If the "novelty" of having a topless car has worn off, perhaps it's time to get something better suited to your needs. There's little point in owning a convertible with the downsides that brings, when you could have a stiffer coupé if all you want is the driving dynamics.

Maybe he just couldn't be bothered that day, or forgot!?

Soldato
The "novelty" never wore off when Firestar_3x had his. If it wasn't raining the roof was down, regardless. Heck we even had it down in the snow.

If the "novelty" of having a topless car has worn off, perhaps it's time to get something better suited to your needs. There's little point in owning a convertible with the downsides that brings, when you could have a stiffer coupé if all you want is the driving dynamics.

Because the only appeal to an MX-5 is that you can lower the roof...oh wait...

Soldato

Can I ask what my perceived "needs" may be then? Myself and my girlfriend have a practical car between us, so that takes out that need. I do barely any miles a week, so that takes out the need for fuel efficiency. We also don't have kids, so I don't need to cart them about. I don't see how the "downsides" that you're thinking of affect me in the slightest.

On that note, I don't NEED to have the roof down at every opportunity; however I have the option if I so desire. A "stiffer coupé" doesn't have this option.

However, if I do find that my "needs" change, you'll be the first I speak to about hiring a diesel Audi :)

Last edited:
Soldato

Do tell, where does one get an MX5 Coupe? Is that at Carcraft sister company CoupeCraft where they have S2000 Coupes on the forcourt?

Subjective opinion is being considered as fact by yourself again? And its not even your own preferance your citing as the way things 'shoud be done'.

Soldato
Its twelvty, if you're going to attempt to amuse others using words you have learned from me then at least get it right

TWELVTY

Nathwraith im not a holy man but for the love of god add some context to your posts

Back
Top Bottom