Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Too much eco talk in the motors forum, have some decatted petrol turbo goodness :p
Ywc23CRl.jpg

I'll join you with that one... except no decat for me!

DSCF1006.jpg

This one is from a while ago. Only visual difference are TRD skirts and painted the rear spoiler the same as the body. Will get another up when I get the thing cleaned up!

Soldato
Yep, I know it's a DS3. :D

But I've been looking at DS5's lately and liking what I see. Citroen is not a manufacturer I ever thought I would ordinarily purchase a vehicle from but they really have gathered pace and got their act together over the past couple of years. :cool:

While waiting for stuff to be sorted we had a sit in both the DS4 and the DS5. Liked both, but the DS4 having rear windows that don't go down made it a no go, but the DS5 was surprisingly good and a nice place to sit. How it drives I have no idea but the interior and build quality was very nice.

Soldato
Yep, I know it's a DS3. :D

But I've been looking at DS5's lately and liking what I see. Citroen is not a manufacturer I ever thought I would ordinarily purchase a vehicle from but they really have gathered pace and got their act together over the past couple of years. :cool:

I was just saying the ds3 was cool, not that you thought it was a ds5:o

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
WP_000292.jpg

Bit of a gloomy day in Portsmouth.

You were a stone's throw away from my work :D

Had an oil leak checked out at dealer on Monday, car was dirty on the outside I guess so they washed it and told me after the fact. Apart from getting pressure washer spray inside the side windows which was annoying, they appear to have done a fine job I suppose.

5zbrp7vg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom