Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
My first black car - came out very well after a good wash :)

Celica1_zps2944d393.jpg

Celica2_zpsc2a43658.jpg

Celica3_zpsf4dee76a.jpg

Celica4_zps7c3f4187.jpg

Celica5_zpscfe8c1f2.jpg

Celica6_zps8b2a811f.jpg

Celica7_zps6129f23f.jpg

Celica8_zps945003f1.jpg

Soldato
You think :p

I'm thinking Tein lowering springs and some 17" Prodrive alloys from my bro's old Scooby.

I'm wishing they fit straight on being 5x100 and similar offset

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Looks tidy but does need dropping 30mm at least and possibly some spacers as well.

Keep seeing 'the face' at the front, after someone pointing it out before.

Associate
Hold on....are we back in 1993?

I'll go get my polaroid out for some pics of my car.

I lol'd
But his car is a '95 :p 1993 would have made it an ST185 /anorak

At the risk of not only turning this into a celica thread, I am quickly becoming Blackhawk posting so many pics of my car in quick succession, but I went for a nice Sunday drive with some likeminded peeps:
sjmJDKQl.jpg
Waste of time cleaning it yesterday :rolleyes: roads are still covered in salt up the hills
Not my photo, so probably taken on a potato

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Yesterday had a 2 hour run up to Bradford to pic up the hardtop, 5 mins to fit it & a 2 hour run back, Quick pic.

It's BRG at the mo but it will be sprayed Black.

Got time on my mates ramp Tuesday to fit some koni lowering springs/shocks to get rid of my comedy ride height.

Soldato
^^^I like that 4T5 - Good choice in black roof. Sets it off.

I lol'd
But his car is a '95 :p 1993 would have made it an ST185 /anorak

At the risk of not only turning this into a celica thread, I am quickly becoming Blackhawk posting so many pics of my car in quick succession, but I went for a nice Sunday drive with some likeminded peeps:
sjmJDKQl.jpg
Waste of time cleaning it yesterday :rolleyes: roads are still covered in salt up the hills
Not my photo, so probably taken on a potato

Nice! What size wheels are they on the closest red gt4 mate?

also do you know if scooby wheels (1st gen) fit straight on a celica? 5*100 and 45ish offset.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Black hardtop is a good shout and that's good news about the springs and shocks, any idea how much lower it will sit?

I've just took my hardtop off for some top down fun :p

Not s'posed to get the full 40mm when fitting the Mk2 shocks/springs with Mk2 tops so I am hoping it drops about 20-30mm below what it Should be rather than what it is at now.

I'm waiting for a mate to come round before I attempt a Solo removal of my HT, The one I took off when I bought the car weighed a fair bit & I didn't think I'd manage it on my own but the one I bought weighs quite a bit less so I'm confident I'll be able to do it on my own without scratching owt. Just want a mate there just in case it goes pete tong. :p

If all goes well I'll be lifting my roof off & plonking it on one of my sofas in the front room whilst not in use, Batchelor lifestyle for the win. :D

Associate
Nice! What size wheels are they on the closest red gt4 mate?

also do you know if scooby wheels (1st gen) fit straight on a celica? 5*100 and 45ish offset.

Hi,
Closest gt4 is mine, they are 17" team dynamics pro race 1.2 alloys in gloss black. Extremely light as you'd expect for motorsport (btcc) rims.

Old scooby wheels (and some old VW's) use the 5x100 pcd, on the ST202 (your model) I am unsure but et45 would probably be ok as you dont have large 4pot brakes. Sticking with 16's? Id confirm for sure on celica-club; huge amount of gen 6's there and others.

Back
Top Bottom