Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Slightly over exposed phone pic but was nice to see it clean in the sun once again!

cyrilsun.jpg

Associate
Well, after me not being able to drive my mums new run around car which arrives in a week because I'm only 18 and my insurance won't allow me on DOC, she gave me the car woo. Will get pics up next weekend when I get it.

Golf TSI GTI silver 2011 5 door. Only costs an extra £400 a year on insurance, thought it would be a lot more.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Ugly plate gone sticky plate on.

Think I should have removed the badge & put it higher but it still looks a million times better than that ugly plaggy thing that was on it.

Pic is also for comparison for when it gets dropped a bit tomorrow. Fingers crossed me mate don't bounce me off the ramps again.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
A guy on Nutz sells a lovely adjustable plate holder & some guys go with that & a small square plate off set to the passenger side, Others go for the Retro sticky plate look. I chose the latter to continue the MX5's tradition of anal weight reduction. :D

That is a lie I just like the retro sticky plate look. :p

Ooooo in other news I found a guy on the 5 forums I use that has a Red Hardtop on a BRG 5 so I am going to meet him Sunday to see if a swap can be done, He's up for it just like me so it's only a matter of checking it's as good as mine & both being happy.

Hoping to end up with it sitting well with a red hardtop by Monday morning. :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom