Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Gunna ignore the haters :p

Some better shots, and some interior for Ray ;)

AClass--5.jpg

AClass--21.jpg

AClass--35.jpg

AClass--36.jpg

More here

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23860365 said:
At least that had more than 110bhp. Not really sure I understand why a private buyer with clearly sufficient funds to buy a brand new Mercedes would go from an Audi S3 to a 1.4 diesel. I didnt think anyone other than company car owners would opt for that model.

Wanted 4 doors, wanted a good looking car and Journey to work is now 100 miles round trip, from 20miles round trip, hope thats ok ;) :p

Soldato
Top looking car, nav screen looks like a total afterthought.

Agree, why o why did they at least make it retractable!? .... its ok when driving, but you feel they just designed the whole interior and then went...oh ****, we forgot the screen....****...stick it there, that'll do lol

She is pretty though, i think we can all agree on that, regardless of engine choice :D

Man of Honour
Wanted 4 doors, wanted a good looking car and Journey to work is now 100 miles round trip, from 20miles round trip, hope thats ok ;) :p

Don't they do a 200CDI? It's such a great looking car inside and out, and those seats are awesome. It just seems like a cruel joke to fit it with a 1.4 diesel, I mean those seats and 0-60 in 11.something seconds :(

Sure not everyone cares about performance but then I doubt people who don't, want racing style seats :p

Back
Top Bottom