Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
I fitted 15" TE37's to my MX-5, changed from the 15" Sport wheels and the difference was night and day, the steering came even more alive, it was simply much better to drive.

Every time i got new tyres fitted the guys always used to comment on how light the wheels are.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Oh go on have a pic seeings you insist. :p

Sits a bit lower than that but my drive tilts back for the lose.

Will be losing those tyres soon & chucking them on some cheap rims to stick them on the back & have some fun with them.

Caporegime
Negative? The positive is covered to prevent any objects above in the load area potentially shorting out, either the battery would go pop or the thing shorting gets so hot a fire starts.

Some cars will have a dedicated jump point under the bonnet.

wCKZsCDl.jpg

Positive is the one I can get to, the negative would require all that to come off, so I'm guessing they don't want me to get to it :eek:

Soldato
I tried to jump start a citroen c4 the other day. Citroen buried half the battery behind the firewall, so you can't get to the negative. I gave up in the end :(

Soldato
It's the negative, just hook it up to the engine or a nut on the shell/chassis and it'll do the same thing :p

To be honest, I wasn't 100% sure what I was doing, so I was honest and put my hands up. Better that then blowing my managers car up :D

Things never to go smoothly with me and cars. The one time I had the chance to jump start a car, the french defeated me with their wacky battery positioning.

Soldato
It'll just be dirt and corrosion on the metalwork most likely, you have to give it a good scratch with the clamps for it to work properly, quite often there is a metal tab provided if one of the terminals isn't accessible. In my works van the battery is under the passengers feet, so there is a + terminal in the engine bay.

Man of Honour
Well they're 17" alloys... But yeah the whole car is designed to be economic. The spec didn't allow for much more than that - it's all about keeping the tax price and BIK costs low.

I didn't like the estate :o (I did have that option).

As much as I'm going to miss my Civic, it's comfortable, and for munching the miles on the motorway, and even driving in town (London), it'll save me a fair bit of cash. I've worked out that if I average anything over 45mpg I actually make money (fuel/mileage expenses). So we'll see.

It's better than nothing and it's effectively "free".

Soldato
A Peugeot 407 is probably one of the comfiest cars I have ever driven. From the pictures this one looks like it will ride really nice too, and be very comfy. Shame about the engine tho. But 140 will be decent enough really.

Soldato
Sold my 2001 S3, and got this :D ... so, so pleased. A Class AMG Sport.

AClasss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom