Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Where can you lease a Golf TSI for £104/month?

Read again.

The reason I'm getting rid of it as well is i'm not working anymore with exams coming up so i can't contribute what I was monthly, so need to downgrade and i'm being forced to (the car's not being sold, just passed onto another family member)

Man of Honour
1.4 TSI, SE. And I meant to say a 24 month lease contract. It's actually more beneficially seeing as my first car racked up over £800 in MOT repairs in the first 5 months

That's unusual - that's an argument for not buying crappy nails, not an argument in favour of leasing cars.

The reason I'm getting rid of it as well is i'm not working anymore with exams coming up so i can't contribute what I was monthly, so need to downgrade

You don't work and need to downgrade.... to a brand new car?

Caporegime
1.4 TSI, SE. And I meant to say a 24 month lease contract. It's actually more beneficially seeing as my first car racked up over £800 in MOT repairs in the first 5 months, so leasing total price of around £2500 over 2 years seems better and less hassle. Looking at a C1 anyway, 5 door, £90 a month, cheap run around.

If a hand me down free Golf doesn't tickle your fancy, I fail to see a C1 would be better?

Man of Honour
It's better if you can't finance the £90 petrol costs a month, the increase in the insurance premium, the tax costs, also situations have changed meaning a parents no longer in work, so I was forced to cut down unfortunately.

If you cant finance £90 a month petrol on a free car how can you finance any petrol on a £90 a month lease car?

And the tax on a 1.4 TSI Golf is very low.

Permabanned
It's painful, he bangs on constantly about how he's got all these expensive toys and what not but all he ever seems to do is sell things on here and haggle over 8 quid in one thread I saw :D

"I wanted a car and all I got was this mac book pro, beats headphones and an ipad, FML!!!"

"Erm, I'm not going less than £8 mate"

He's a young lad in a fantasy world who's spoilt a bit by his parents, he'll get over it one day.

Associate
Guys, if this is outside of the rules then by all means mods - feel free to delete.

Can we stop bashing the guy? Yes it comes across as spoilt etc etc, that's not the kids fault - blame the parents, lets not have a go at a young lad on a forum.

We're all here for common interests, not to bash people.

Soldato
Guys, if this is outside of the rules then by all means mods - feel free to delete.

Can we stop bashing the guy? Yes it comes across as spoilt etc etc, that's not the kids fault - blame the parents, lets not have a go at a young lad on a forum.

We're all here for common interests, not to bash people.

He isn't being berated for his upbringing, he's being berated for being a fool.

Associate
He isn't being berated for his upbringing, he's being berated for being a fool.

Haha, alright i'll pipe down.

Out of interest how much can a fiesta ST be costing you to be able to afford the focus ST?! I thought the costs would have been leagues apart, even with high running costs on a fiesta ST...?

Soldato
Haha, alright i'll pipe down.

Out of interest how much can a fiesta ST be costing you to be able to afford the focus ST?! I thought the costs would have been leagues apart, even with high running costs on a fiesta ST...?

They are, the Fiesta ST costs chips to run, a Focus ST doesn't.

He was joking.

Back
Top Bottom