Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Mondeo

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/1118/mondeom.jpg[/IG]

Much less practical!![/QUOTE]

Fixed that for you.

[quote="Rybo89, post: 24017948"]Yeah, it would certainly look more sleeker. Who uses there rear wipers anyway? Except to try knock off built up snow.[/QUOTE]

Me, all the time.

Elliot, y u no xenons? :( That is a particularly nice colour though! I also like the dark brown that Audi use. Forget what it's called now.

Caporegime
Hatchbacks seem to have an ability to suck up water and get particularly filthy on a wet motorway. Yes you can make do, you could probably made do without a radio and climate control too but it is nice to see out the rear window.

Soldato
Sorry Mr. Practical

You do realise there are thousands of vehicles who get by without a rear wiper? There are even some who get by without a rear window :eek:SHOCK!!

I know. My MX5 didn't have a rear wiper. My old Accord didn't. It was annoying in the Accord. The MX5 was alright because I could just unzip the window and wipe it with my hand if need be :p

At the end of the day, my car is a practical hatchback and there isn't much point trying to pretend otherwise. It looks fine with a flat aero wiper blade on the back. It isn't a Lamborghini or a van with sod all rear visibility.

Soldato
At the end of the day, my car is a practical hatchback and there isn't much point trying to pretend otherwise. It looks fine with a flat aero wiper blade on the back. It isn't a Lamborghini or a van with sod all rear visibility.

The picture I posted is actually the ST220 saloon (also a practical car), the angle of the rear window is slightly different granted, but it won't make a great deal of difference. I just think it looks more "sleek". I agree there are times when you need the rear wiper, but I must admit, I could easily live life without one. My current one is **** anyway, it just smears (typical focus rear wiper).

Associate
Nothing too flashy for me, Laguna II 2.0T (Petrol) but it came with all the goodies... full leather, voice control, bluetooth phone connection, integrated Satnav, parking sensors, heated/electric seats, 6 CD changer, xenon headlights and upgraded speakers.. I Think it must have been a demo at some point in it's life as it comes with every extra that was available.

I love it! :D BUT if I had the money I would have an Audi A5 2.0T FSI Quattro they are stunning!!

imag0140ye.jpg

Back
Top Bottom