Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
Elliot, y u no xenons? :(

All stems back to the original deal I got on my Silver one. I got a hefty discount for buying a car in group stock, and this one is simply as close as a "like for like" replacement as I could get.

I could have ordered one, but didn't fancy a nigh-on 3 month wait, with all the problems that could bring with "wear" on the old (silver) car when the time came to actually swap them over.

I have looked into a Xenon retrofit, but as of yet details of doing so on the facelift cars is scarce.

Soldato
All stems back to the original deal I got on my Silver one. I got a hefty discount for buying a car in group stock, and this one is simply as close as a "like for like" replacement as I could get.

I could have ordered one, but didn't fancy a nigh-on 3 month wait, with all the problems that could bring with "wear" on the old (silver) car when the time came to actually swap them over.

I have looked into a Xenon retrofit, but as of yet details of doing so on the facelift cars is scarce.

Understandable!

Buy a set of facelift xenon headlamp units and start reverse-engineering :cool:

Caporegime
Already got my eyes on a pair, just trying to work out what parts I need other than the headlamps in order to get adaptive cornering, automatic high beam assist, and the rest of the typical xenon gubbins (auto-levelling, washer system, etc).

Soldato
good to be back

892743_10151429801863087_68157885_o.jpg

Soldato
Nothing too flashy for me, Laguna II 2.0T (Petrol) but it came with all the goodies... full leather, voice control, bluetooth phone connection, integrated Satnav, parking sensors, heated/electric seats, 6 CD changer, xenon headlights and upgraded speakers.. I Think it must have been a demo at some point in it's life as it comes with every extra that was available.

I love it! :D BUT if I had the money I would have an Audi A5 2.0T FSI Quattro they are stunning!!

imag0140ye.jpg

A friend of mine had a Laguna GT205. Not a bad car at all and lasted well considering the abuse he gave it. Nice interior, went quite well and was very reliable. He offered it to me for peanuts, but I wasn't interested at the time. He ended up part-exing it for an A4 3.2 S-Line and got even less than peanuts for it.

Soldato
Associate
Sun is indeed out. Getting on for 2 months since I'd properly used the Caterham, can't tell you how good this afternoon was :D

0NfQ9rWl.jpg

dO71xhcl.jpg

dEbBM07l.jpg

Pics taken on my Nexus 4 in HDR mode, with a bit of tweaking afterwards. Not too bad IMO.

Full versions: http://imgur.com/a/znJUt

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Lovely colour that A4, makes a change to the usual white/black/silver!

Nice seven!

I too took advantage of the sun and took the 205 for a thrash, didn't bother washing and taking photos though :p

Back
Top Bottom