Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
£50 and range of 100miles and I thought mine was bad at £35 for 100miles.

DannyW, you car looks great. Hope all goes well with it! You planning on keeping it then?

Just till I don't love it any more or it stops exciting me

I guess I'll keep it 6-12 months any longer I think I'll start loosing too much money on it

Permabanned
If anyone has a new A3 sportback, could they post up some interior pics please and their general thoughts on the car?

:)

Caporegime
If anyone has a new A3 sportback, could they post up some interior pics please and their general thoughts on the car?

:)

I doubt anyone on here will have one just yet, they have only been delivering them for a week!

I've driven the 3-door though, and found it to be a superb step-up from the previous generation. The interior is very well screwed together and has both design cues from the A1 and A6 IMO, which makes it a very nice place to be.

I'm really intrigued by the new S3 saloon, and might entertain the idea of one in 18-24 months time!

Permabanned
I doubt anyone on here will have one just yet, they have only been delivering them for a week!

I've driven the 3-door though, and found it to be a superb step-up from the previous generation. The interior is very well screwed together and has both design cues from the A1 and A6 IMO, which makes it a very nice place to be.

I'm really intrigued by the new S3 saloon, and might entertain the idea of one in 18-24 months time!

Cheers ears.

I'm struggling to get a test drive at the moment :/ I know some dudes have some nice motors on here so thought it was worth an ask :)

I can get a test drive in a 3 door but I obviously want to know what the 5 door feels like, I didn't like the old A3's so good to know they're better!

Caporegime
Other than being able to judge boot space and the ever so slightly different cabin setup (to accommodate 5 doors), I can't imagine that they drive any differently at all, and certainly won't look any different from the driver's seat. At least that's how it was for the old one, and how it was with the A1s that I was test driving with my brother.

I'd just get a test drive in a 3-door that is as close to the spec you want to order as possible.

Permabanned
I should be able to sort one out next week I'm just being impatient.

I want to see what the room is like in the back for when I go dogging.

Soldato
20130412145817.jpg

1.7 Sri Diesel mapped running 145bhp and k&n panel filter. Next task is a better exhaust and lower it :)

Want the xp kit too, I have the spoiler but thats all atm :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Its enough for me, My friends driving a corsa vxr mapped with full miltek system panel filter and induction kit :/ Hes 19.. nutty but his insurance isnt nice.

Soldato
Its my personalised plate it is R for Rowan which is my name 13 which is the date i was born then the last bit is the first 3 letters of my last name. Plus it makes it look newer so stuff it :p

No exhaust mods are planned they don't sound nice on a diesel ever :)

Back
Top Bottom