Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I just roll plateless now, no one stealing my car. :p

dsc1195oi.jpg

Soldato
I doubt they traced a Corsa via an internet forum either.

Fair enough if it's a personal preference, but trying to support it with statements such as "I don't like the public internet having my reg plate" and "Im sure criminals use forums to get an idea of what cars they can steal" is a bit silly IMO.

What gives you the right to be so patronising and question his choice on the matter? Just wondered?!

Soldato
Hard to say, not had them too long and I was coming from a very worn set of AD08's.

But im liking them so far they grip pretty well and had no issues in the wet yet.

They seem really good for the price.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I think both shots look pretty sweet, Top one especially.

I just cleaned Bird **** off my hardtop, I wouldn't mind but she left footprints on the bonnet & wiped on my passenger wing mirror. :(

Soldato
What gives you the right to be so patronising and question his choice on the matter? Just wondered?!

The intention wasn't to be patronising, it was a simple question of logic - he said he preferred that the general "internet public" didn't have his registration plate, yet he drives his car on the public road, where exposure is far greater. It doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom