Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Talbot Sunbeam was very nearly my first car, 1.6 in white.

Too expensive to insure (even back in Thatch times) so went with a Mini 1000 as that was the other options, ironically from a Peugeot dealers where I worked as a school lad in my summer holidays.

Last edited:
Soldato

Pulled this in the garage for a couple days..

Serviced it
Single stage polished as the paint was flat
Coat of wax
Topped up underseal in the main areas
Touched up a bunch of chips
Fixed boot leak
Tried to restore the plastics but it didn’t turn out as good as I had hoped.. need to try it again or paint them.

All in, she looks a bit more presentable.

Ordered a set of wheels from Japan too as these are beat up and need a refurb.

Last edited:
Soldato

Pulled this in the garage for a couple days..

Serviced it
Single stage polished as the paint was flat
Coat of wax
Topped up underseal in the main areas
Touched up a bunch of chips
Fixed boot leak
Tried to restore the plastics but it didn’t turn out as good as I had hoped.. need to try it again or paint them.

All in, she looks a bit more presentable.

Ordered a set of wheels from Japan too as these are beat up and need a refurb.
Needs spoon catalogue shopping list down the front doors

Soldato
Nothing special just another BMW. :p Don't have many pictures but it was nice to see the sun shining so gave her a quick snow foam and wash after a drive out today on Easter Sunday. Roads were pretty quiet which was nice. Auto Finesse Avalanche snowfoam, Autoglym Ultra HD shampoo. I really am liking the skyscraper grey on this car. Nearly 12 months into ownership and just 1,777 miles on the clock. :D

BMW-Front.jpg

BMW-Side.jpg
BMW-Rear2.jpg
BMW-Rear.jpg

OcUK Staff
IMG_6647.jpeg IMG_6652.jpeg IMG_6656.jpeg IMG_6666.jpeg

Took the Alpine for a 100 mile hoon around the Peaks, pretty quiet roads, the handling can only be described as pretty much perfection.

I love how you can absolutely be so rough with it and just throw it into corner so aggressively, it’s not drift machine but it does make exactly what you expect and is rewarding to drive both smooth and rough, its abilities are pretty insane yet it remains fun, any road is a joy and I’d suggest any petrol head goes try one. Superb little cars essentially a more rounded Lotus and probably more reliable too.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Nothing special just another BMW. :p Don't have many pictures but it was nice to see the sun shining so gave her a quick snow foam and wash after a drive out today on Easter Sunday. Roads were pretty quiet which was nice. Auto Finesse Avalanche snowfoam, Autoglym Ultra HD shampoo. I really am liking the skyscraper grey on this car. Nearly 12 months into ownership and just 1,777 miles on the clock. :D

BMW-Front.jpg

BMW-Side.jpg
BMW-Rear2.jpg
BMW-Rear.jpg

That is fairly inoffensive looking. If they could make these look decent, why did they make the coupe look so awful? Mysteries... :p

Back
Top Bottom