Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
LOL good point - the monitor doesnt have any sound inputs - you need to buy the speakers for the monitor to get the sound inputs, but i listen to the tv and play on my xbox normally :D

Associate
Here's my offering, 24" Widescreen monitor and Viewsonic VP171S.

DSC02962_edited.jpg

Also here's my Panasonic PTAE700.

DSC02953_edited.jpg

Not strictly a TFT but I like to show it off :D

Here's the rest of the pictures I've taken so far and the rest of the thread on my set-up.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hopefully my two 19" monitors are turning up tonight, and I will be getting a decent digi cam tomorrow, so will be able to show em off in all their glory this weekend ( I will have to tidy my desk first though hahahaha)

Associate
Inosanto said:
Thanks for the compliments guys, I'm pleased with how it's turned out.

I can vouch for his setup after watching Denzel in Man on fire(projector!), watching buffy on the viewsonic and BF2 with xbox or buffy on the same screen on the 24" beast.

All in the comfort of a mahoosive 3 seat sofa in0 for the win1!!1

Soldato
My two 19" dual tone monitors turned up last night with the 8ms Auo panel, I am really pleased with them, just thinking about them makes me grin like a cheshire cat ( who said new hardware isnt as good as getting laid huh?)

Will post pics when I get my new digi camera tomorrow - hopefully - and even though they are only 19" 4:3 they "appear" to have a kind of widescreen aspect, probably just my eyes getting used to the larger area involved - from one 17", and they swivel into portrait mode too, even though that means the usb conections are at the top ( i would prefer these at the bottom myself, but only the tiniest of niggles)

completely chuffed, now I just have to pay for them........ darn it lol

Caporegime
Nice headrat, got mine too. Cannot get it too run at native res yet, may need an upgrade on the gfx card, but when you consider It replaces a 17 inch tiny crt I'm still a happy bunny. Or as the other picture shows my first attempt at tft buying a ilyama 17inch tft that you may see a fault on ;)
resizedesktop.jpg

118-1810_IMG.jpg

Xez

Xez

Associate
Check out my TFT its a beast! Some kind of Proview monitor.. Pretty old now maybe 5 years or something? 100ms response time on this :D
tftsetup.jpg

Roll on some money!

Soldato
Due to recent confirmation, I thought this would be a good place to query whether my new sig is ok, I hope people get what I am alluding to.

I hope to be paid at some point in the near future so pics of my new dual setup will arrive imminantly.

Man of Honour
OP
that should be fine, yes. No active pimping of products, but the odd pic is fine :) Hope they are what you were hoping for. If you want to disucss them at all, drop me an email. As always, i would be interested to hear how you find them, so if you fancy dropping me an email that would be cool :)

Back
Top Bottom