Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
Excuse the mega messy room

DCP_3387.sized.jpg

Soldato
This thread inspired me to tidy up my room. Half-way through, even messier than I started off, and you lot stop posting your pictures. I hate you. I hate you all.

Associate
pecan said:
Hey MrM3, where did you get this desk from? I've been looking for one like this for a while now. Anyone know of any good outlets for glass desks?
Argos for £99. :)
Avery Glass I think it is called. Bigger than it looks as those are 2 x 24" Widescreens.

Soldato
Keep this alive until next weekend and I can post a pic of my shiny new Dell 1905FP's I hope.........dual screen goodness ( ok so I really wanted 2005FPW's but they were twice the price, and I thought i would get more use out of 2*19" against one 20" - and i wouldnt be so tempted to completely fall out with bank manager trying to get 2nd 20" hahahaha)

Soldato
Heres my 24" widescreen monitor!

In compliance with the rules I am not mentioning the manufactuer, nor "pimping" this monitor, simply showing my new setup.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd get rid of the refference to the company who's name rhymes with hell from your post ASAP before an angry don comes along!

FTM

FTM

Soldato
its amazing the number of similar hardware items we all share

I have seen numerous logitech ultra-x's on here and countless mx500/mx700

logitech certainly seem to have the keyboard and mouse side of things sewn up for enthusiasts

Associate
Vegeta said:
Here's my 20" widescreen monitor - didnt tidy up the desk so everything else looks preety pap :D

Thats what im going to get and with a digitmate next to it. Would i be able to run a monitor that big and my digimate off a 7800 without compremising performance?

And vegeta how the hell can you hear your games when the sound cables are dangling down off the xbox? lol

Back
Top Bottom