Show us your TFT setups!!

Soldato
pc_desk.jpg

Obviously the resolution of my cheap camera can't handle the resolution of my Sony TFT:

sony_tftscreen.jpg

Associate
yep last chrsitmas i bought a prebuilt packard bell from the worst place to buy your pc ever (no prizes for guessing where). since then ive learnt a ridiculous amount more and basicly all thats left is the 3.2 prescott and the 160gb hdd it came with lol. ive scapped the mobo, speakers, mouse, case. what a waste of money, oh well sorry dad lol

Associate
Rain Man said:
yep last chrsitmas i bought a prebuilt packard bell from the worst place to buy your pc ever (no prizes for guessing where). since then ive learnt a ridiculous amount more and basicly all thats left is the 3.2 prescott and the 160gb hdd it came with lol. ive scapped the mobo, speakers, mouse, case. what a waste of money, oh well sorry dad lol

from your sig it looks like you even be scrapping that presc-hot too , :D and thats after 6 months ( or do you mean 18?)

Soldato
desk1.jpg

desk2.jpg

My new desk :)

With Dell 20" widescreen had it for around 6 months now, still think its fantastic. Nice Logitech keyboard and mouse, with a MX510 mouse. Saitek X52 stick and throttle and there's some CH products rudder pedals underneath the desk there. The Gizmo on top of the panel is a TrackIR 3 Pro. Means i can look around in games just by moving my head. Essential for flight sims.

:)

Soldato
UOcUK Poopscoop said:
Stolly.....very nice (I have same 20") :)

That gizmo that tracks your head movement, never hearsd of them before..........very nice too!!

I love my gadgets, if you are into flight sims or any other game where situational awareness is key.....

http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/

Its so effective that IL2 oline players who don't have it call it the "cheatIR" lol

Permabanned
from single vp171s

to dual monitor, vp171s and a dell 2405

then to a 913N and the vp171s

now just the 913N, i dont need anymore for my gamer setup ;) except the hobnobs

Picture001small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom