Show What You're Working On

Nah, im using flot - a jquery plugin to do the charts. The UI elements are all jqueryui using the aristo theme:

http://taitems.tumblr.com/post/482577430/introducing-aristo-a-jquery-ui-theme

Very nice, cheers for link :)

Just picked up a client who requires a site for their Health & Safety company. Design inspiration I sometimes find difficult at the best of times, but jeez...Health & Safety?!!.

How do you make that look eyecatching and sexy!!??. :p

Don't, just make it look clean and professional :)

Can't see the client going for that to be honest. :D

Been having a Google for ideas, had a look at some H+S sites and some are nicely laid out. Some are awful. I will indeed make it look crisp and professional. :)

Oh also I have been making a tile set from an excellent game on the master system game called Golden Axe Warrior, better than Zelda 1 Imo.

goldenaxewarrior.png

Work in progress...

Last edited:
Quite simply, a compiler, for a made up programming language. Its a gold-mine for my BSc final year project, there's always something new to explore such as optimization, auto-vectorization etc, so you never run out of ideas. Hopefully keep it as a testbed for my MSc.

Would anybody be interested in creating a logo for my uni radio station? Tried some myself but they turned out pretty turd and figured I should focus on the actual work than farting around with designs. Current website is www.queensradio.org and current logo is there of course.

Design of site is largely dark grey/black with 'electric photoshop blue' (note: not real colour, just my retarded attempt at describing it)

Would even appreciate some ideas, messed around with turntables, gramophone's etc for the Q, had some speakers in at one point too. My illustrator skills = failure

Personally, I'm not a fan of the translucent background there. I do like what you've done with the Vino Fino though.

Could maybe be the level of opacity that's not sitting right for me, dunno.

Back
Top Bottom