Show What You're Working On

Robot arm used to pick and place objects sort of like a manufacturing robot. Controlled by an embedded arm with an FPGA on one side, ARM9 on the other. Implemented PWM control and relevant registers on the FPGA (VHDL/Verilog mixture), latest 2.6 kernel ported to the ARM side with a C application to actually control the arm (talks to the fpga through dma) and utilise LCD display/keypad controls etc.

Pretty good so far.

Give it a force refresh.

Nice, I'm not sure on the new background, its quite busy compared to the old one which was a bit more mellow. What might work is if you have a white gradient out to either side so that you still have strong colour behind the middle. Hard to say how it would look at the top though.

Did you draw the vector icons? They're smart.

Russ, not sure if it's an error, or if you have noticed, but I can't scroll down that site with the mouse wheel unless the cursor is hovering somewhere over the actual white area in the centre. If it is off to one side or the other, it won't scroll. Using IE 8 fully updated on Win 7 x64

Not very interesting but working my way through the problems over on projecteuler.net after a year break or so from it.

If you feel you need any practice programming or working on maths problems then I can't recommend it highly enough :)

lack of usage instructions = fail.

fair enough :) I'll work out some simple instructions.

"- One click copies the basket items to the clipboard"

Not tried it myself right enough... but that sounds pretty simple :p

Good stuff oliver, had a look at your thread. I wouldnt know where to start with something like that. :)

I didn't at first :) Took me the whole day (literally) to get to grips with extensions and javascript. But I got there.

Was bored and made this last night:

final.png

Gonna turn it into some kind of wallpaper later.

Back
Top Bottom