Show What You're Working On

I just finished a banner for our clans website looking for server donations. My trail of thought followed that we we're requesting some change from members, which made me think about arcade machines where you have to pay per play. So I decided to create a play on that with the coin slot and coin refund button.

Once it was finished it felt a bit static so I turned it into a .gif to make it look a bit more like an arcade machine waiting to be played. I'm still a noob at PS, but quite happy with how this came out :)

Donations.gif

Cheers :) what would you do with the spacing? Do you mean each bit is a bit close to the edge of the whole banner?

Edit: I've moved things in a bit closer from the edge, I thin that makes it look a bit better.

Last edited:
Currently working on a game prototype using SDL.NET and C#. It's cool because I've gotten a lot of the hard functionality out of the way (although admittedly there's still a bit more to do and because it's a prototype my code is a bit... productivity over quality) so I'm really looking forward to getting the rest done so I can get to tweaking it and trying to make it something fun. :)

Here's a video of it so far.

Excellent! I've got a spare Joggler doing nothing.

Have you got a blog or anything where you go into details about hardware/software?

Afraid not :(. The closest thing is my dissertation write up but I'd rather not put that online.

Basically read up on the ELM327 IC, serial comms in linux and get any information you can on the OBD standards.

I'm currently making a Python Betfair trading & analysis bot, but my prediction algorithms haven't quite hit the spot yet :p

image-EDFC_4DB818BF.jpg

Not much to look at visually :p but there's no shortage of code behind it

Some Direct X programming, part uni, part how much I plan to expand with it over the Summer, hurrah! Nearly finished the terrain generation now anyway, skydome (Not shown) has been added but still tweaking that.

Last edited:
/deep breath

http://www.planaarc.co.uk/

I have never made a website in my life, I sort of learned a bit of HTML a few years ago for a laugh but never got anywhere near CSS or java. Its not perfect my any means and none of the nav buttons actually go anywhere yet but its going to become the template. The images do slide show, they are set slow so you can "digest" them :P

We desperately need images as well, but being new weve not build much yet :) so you have to make do with some uni work.

Oh and I'm not inclined to ever make another website again really (well....) Plan A is mine along with the 2 other directors and I think i'll stick to Architecture tbh. I have nothing but admiration for you code monkeys who somehow create amazing things every day. I doff my hat to you all.

Back
Top Bottom