Skate 2

Soldato
I felt the first lot of DLC was pretty poor. But the 2nd (classic) you get a lot more. well about 3 times more :p If you have played the first skate its nice to go back to.. if not then its nice to skate the community center, school and parkade for the first time. They all have vid challanges, photo, own the spot and a comp. For £3.50 or what ever it was on psn id buy it again :)

Associate
I downloaded the classic DLC last night and going to give it a good go tonight :)

I can't wait to play the community centre again as it was my favourite spot in the original skate

Associate
Yeah I would say it is, I forgot how good the Community centre is. It is definitely better value for money than the Drydek pack.

Soldato
Can someone tell me how to remove the water from COugar Bridge?

I'm at the location but i can't seem to activate my service to get Sammy to empty it.

EDIT: I have have to complete all of the trasher challenges

EDIT1: I just have and its not letting me drain it :(

Last edited:
Soldato
its note.... I have not completed all of the story mode. Can't do the Alien or the GIRL challenges.

All over the net people say its the thrasher missions you need to complete but dont know if patches thats added a few more tasks to deal with.

Associate
Got past a bit I was stuck on and now I'm flying through the career. I think the online game helped.

I've also been recording myself and would like to edit them all together, with music and youtube them. What do i need to achive this and how?

Associate
Found the answer....

first i would check other posts that have been posted on here for help on "Creating the montage". But a few quickies for you. first upload all the saved videos onto skate.reel. (may take some time depending on how many videos. second, go onto skate.reel and download each video to your comp (there is a tab below the video for download). Then the rest you do on your own (ie, converting/editing/etc.) you can use windows media but i suggest either sony vegas pro or adobe ae.

Back
Top Bottom