Skate 2

Soldato
How do i go about getting big scores? My career mission atm is to beat a guy, hes getting around 13-17k points and im getting about 6k :(

It's the one where at the start you skate forward and you drop down onto three big ramps

Soldato
How do i go about getting big scores? My career mission atm is to beat a guy, hes getting around 13-17k points and im getting about 6k :(

It's the one where at the start you skate forward and you drop down onto three big ramps

Big multiplier, multiple tricks + Long grabs, Lots of spins, and perfect landings.

+

Lots of height and lots of speed.

:)

You can easily get thousands per trick if you've got the speed and height.

Soldato
im getting ****** off with it now. Its against Danny Way? I can't score **** all anywhere near him ,hes is getting 15/16k im getting 8 AT THE MOST :(

Going to trade this game in because of this :(

Soldato

That would be a shame, as it's a great game. ;)

Do you remember the tutorial about pumping vert at the beginning? Just hold down a trigger, then release it when your about 45 degrees into a half pipe, and you'll get loads of air.

You don't have to beat DW to the finish if I remember right, you just need to beat his score and finish.

Also, you could do some other challenges. You don't have to do them in a set order. :)

Soldato
I know but this is the one thats left for the career mode.

I can't seem to do the vert pumping :(

I don't try race him, i just try get more points and fail lots

Soldato
Just keep at it mate. You will get that magic run and everything will work out in end. :)

Done 148/149 Freeskate Activities, just can't do the one where you have to handplant the lifeguard thing, any tips? Its driving me insane!

Dunno if you have done this but i carved the bigger part of the bowl and got speed that way. If i tried to pump it like a vert it would throw me off course too much.

Got a fair few freeskate challanges to do myself yet. Me and may mate normally have a online session most of friday night lol

Soldato
im getting ****** off with it now. Its against Danny Way? I can't score **** all anywhere near him ,hes is getting 15/16k im getting 8 AT THE MOST :(

You can get about 10k after the first big jump mate :D
do a kickflip down the first drop to get your multiplier right up, then link together a few tweaked grabs with lots of rotations over the big jump. that shuold net you loads within seconds

Soldato
I know but this is the one thats left for the career mode.

I can't seem to do the vert pumping :(

I don't try race him, i just try get more points and fail lots

Why are you trying to pump? Big hill -> wasting time going back and forth.

Down the ramp, big trick, up the QP at the end, big trick, turn left past the loop, river, rail (whichever you prefer), and hit the next QP on the right hand side, big trick, up ramp to the left, big trick, over hill infront (left side), down into final bowl thingy, decent trick and out :)

Soldato
NICE!!!

Loving the hippy jump > Air (Freefall) and then under the 2nd pole?

You do a lot of manuels. Fav is the footplant off the red and white sculture?

Cheers mate :) its a W.I.P at the moment will be taking clips out and adding better lol. Got my mate uploading stuff also to make a section for him like a lil youtube skater vid :D

Yeah was hippy to freefall to under a rail. :) I manual all the time, Its a habbit i picked up from playing the first skate to death. The footplant is at the lighthouse park :) if you spawn there and roll in its right infront of you.

Associate
This might sound stupid but how did you get enough speed to even attempt that air over the dam? Is there a drop-in point that i haven't noticed?

I really want to have a go at clearing the dam lip :D

Back
Top Bottom