Skate 2

Soldato
nope i can't do it, im doing EXACTLY what it says. Move the left stick up when it says to and nothing happens

******* game, haven't enjoyed it once yet :(

Soldato
nope i can't do it, im doing EXACTLY what it says. Move the left stick up when it says to and nothing happens

******* game, haven't enjoyed it once yet :(

Use the trigger instead of the stick, it's much easier.

If your still having problems, try and record what your doing in game and upload it to the skate real, then we'll try and see what your doing. :)

Soldato
XD
Press the trigger quickly while on the curved part of the ramp.

That's when you release the trigger isn't it?

im pressing the trigger, but he just keeps going forward and doesnt do anything :(?

I'm not sure what your expecting to happen. :confused: The character will stand up, and you'll gain a little speed from it.

But it shouldn't be essential to get a decent amount of points. Try recording a section, then uploading it to the skate reel so we can see what your doing.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
im pressing the trigger, but he just keeps going forward and doesnt do anything :(?

Ok,

Get moving towards the vert ramp, once you hit the curve, center the left stick, and momentarily press one of the triggers then let go. As you are landing, hit the trigger again then let go and repeat on the other side of the ramp.

Keep this up and you get some decent air. Some ramps will naturally send you off the end though.

Soldato
Do it do it while coming DOWN the ramp or while trying to go up it?

I do it for both.

Hold down a trigger on the way to a ramp, release it when I'm about halfway through the transfer. Then on the way down, pull the trigger when I'm about halfway through the transfer and keep it held down on the way to the next pipe.

Although it does seem that everyone in this thread does it differently. :p

Soldato
This might sound stupid but how did you get enough speed to even attempt that air over the dam? Is there a drop-in point that i haven't noticed?

I really want to have a go at clearing the dam lip :D

There is a spawn point called Murderhorn i think. You have to complete some of the game first to get it tho.

I was actually trying to air it and ended up manualing it lol. Its hard to get the pop to air it :(

Took me ages to do that grind up stairs to manual to grind down lol.

Think im gonna have a pop on now and try some stuff

:)

Caporegime
OP
Just bought the first DLC (fun factory or whatever it's called)

Don't think it's worth it really, pretty boring, mostly empty area with 3/4 video challenges, 5 own the spots and one competition. Completed it in about 20-30 mins and I can't see myself going back to it much.

Anyone got the classic DLC yet? Would be interested to know how much they've changed the areas.

Associate
I downloaded both the DLC and I'm really enjoying it, bit steep at 400 points each but a nice change. Classic pack is all new to me as I didn't play Skate.

Back
Top Bottom