Sky Stream - Launches *NOW* (post #1 for pricing / page #5 for pics)

Permabanned
oh dear! I wonder if this site might have some legal issues lol it's not sky stream tv.

Last edited:
Soldato
Does one box act as the main box though. As with the old Sky HD if you got multiple boxes with a card, you could just give them to your family and they worked fine. Like what's to stop you getting additional ones and passing them out ?

Soldato
OP
Does one box act as the main box though. As with the old Sky HD if you got multiple boxes with a card, you could just give them to your family and they worked fine. Like what's to stop you getting additional ones and passing them out ?
No nothing like that. It remains to be seen what the sky sharing let's you do, but I'm pretty sure you can't give stream boxes to people. Unlike sky go, sky want the streams all at the same address and will be watching the IP locations.

Associate
I’ve just got this today, easy to setup. Initially iplayer wasn’t working but I just changed it to beta in the settings and it works. Actually really impressive.

Soldato
I think it would be an input - Satellite IN. If it’s a steaming box why would anyone want an arial. I wonder if it’s deactivated you can use an arial for the free channels.
Not all free to air channels stream, QVC for example. So am ariel port is provided if you want to watch them.

Back
Top Bottom