Sky Stream - Launches *NOW* (post #1 for pricing / page #5 for pics)

Permabanned
Just wonder how they'd view? Do they need a box? Is it just like Sky Go?

Or is it nothing like we're hoping haha

I would assume they might be able to view it online but we shall see. Not sure why they would need a box because that means sky would lose out on money unless they are planning to sell the box at a higher price for shared subscriptions.

Associate
The person I ordered through confirmed the deals were due to being a Sky BB customer.

If you don’t already have your BB with Sky they will try and sell it to you in conjunction with the Stream discounts as an incentive.

Also from an earlier question yes mine is less than the OP as I didn’t take Netflix premium. This is all basically for my partner and she is the kind of person who will l sit and watch a non HD version of a channel as she doesn’t care.

So she definitely doesn’t need 4K Netflix, I will probably drop in the 4K upgrade for a month over Xmas holidays tho for movies etc.

Permabanned
The person I ordered through confirmed the deals were due to being a Sky BB customer.

If you don’t already have your BB with Sky they will try and sell it to you in conjunction with the Stream discounts as an incentive.

Also from an earlier question yes mine is less than the OP as I didn’t take Netflix premium. This is all basically for my partner and she is the kind of person who will l sit and watch a non HD version of a channel as she doesn’t care.

So she definitely doesn’t need 4K Netflix, I will probably drop in the 4K upgrade for a month over Xmas holidays tho for movies etc.

So it looks like sky are doing deals based on if you have other contracts like what VM is doing with their internet packages and 02 phone deals.

Associate
That’s mine just arrived box is nice and small so just tucked it behind the TV.

They are resurfacing my road so expected a “we could not deliver” message especially as it started raining but I shouldn’t judge them all as he happily took a walk down to our house.

Soldato
OP
Spoke to DPD. It's not coming today, of course it isn't. The bloke didn't have a clue, but I sat on the online chat refusing to go until something was sorted.
I know they get timed on throughput, so thought right.....I'm waiting this one out.

Upgraded me to pre 12 delivery.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom