Skyrim no-show

Soldato
Standard free delivery here too (£24.85) from Simply and mine turned up this morning, with a burlap map. I'll probably give them one more chance in the future if they're cheapest again.

Soldato
Mine has just dropped through the letterbox from Amazon :)

Hopefully your area is like here where RM do lunchtime/early afternoons on a Sat.

Normally my prime is early saturday, starting to get the feeling it will come monday. Will order from steam if not here by 4 and refuse mondays post :mad:

Man of Honour
While I completely understand the frustration at guarenteed delivery slots not being fulfilled (I've been shafted by that in the past, staying at home all day for something that doesn't turn up), I'm a little surprised at how many people who are going to buy the game via another method rather than waiting for their delivery which presumably will arrive in a matter of days rather than weeks. It's a singleplayer game so it's not as though you are going to get left behind in multiplayer terms by starting the game a couple of days later than others.

In my book, if getting hold of the game bang on release date was so critically important that people feel compelled to buy a second copy via digitial distribution, then it would probably have been better to just order it that way in the first place.

Again not looking to be overly critical, you expect the game to turn up as promised, but where physical delivery is concerned there is always the possibility of something going wrong.

Sem

Sem

Soldato
my simply order arrived finally :rolleyes:

it does come with the map and only cost me £24.85

disappointed it didn't arrive on time but saving £5-10 is worth the day wait

Associate
my simply order arrived finally :rolleyes:

it does come with the map and only cost me £24.85

disappointed it didn't arrive on time but saving £5-10 is worth the day wait

Same here, arrived this morning. At home and installing it during lunch, I go back to work and then I will start it :) I got mine for £26.99 preordered on 1/11/11. And it comes with the map inside :D

Cannot wait, and again did not mind saving a bit of money. I've ordered the MW3 game as well from Simply (there was a problem with the first order, so I had to cancel that order and order it gain). That will hopefully come Monday.

I stayed true and yesterday I installed Morrowind again from disk from 2002 plus the addons, and now I'm going to do the mods for it tonight :)

Permabanned
Thats one thing I like about Asda / Tesco.

If something goes wrong and they, or the delivery messes up, they compensate for any complaints.

They dont make up excuses, refuse to apologize and say theres nothing wrong like Game do, since they actually want, and are trained to keep customers happy so they shop there again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom