SNES Mini Classic

Caporegime
Micro Machines 2 doesn’t work, has sound glitches, gutted.

Also to avoid sound issues make sure you are dumping your NTSC roms, PAL ones may give you issues.

Man of Honour

Hopefully handheld, but would not surprise me if it was a tv unit only. Custom backlit LCD screens and battery systems would pump the price up substantially. Maybe to around the price of a real GBC and flashcart. If handheld, if it only does GB and GBC then excellent. Even better if it has GBA support. Would also love an HDMI out that activates a Super Gameboy or Gameboy Player emulation mode. :D

I could definitely see it as a variant on the hardware we have now in the NES and SNES.

Soldato
for 69.99 on amazon prime now, if any1 needs one.
you also get £5 off discount if you join prime now.

https://primenow.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073BVHY3F

my order will arrive in 1hour. you can choose a time slot.

joined prime now earlier and just got mine! (didn't see any mention of a £5 discount though)

i will probably unjoin prime after the first month though!!

now the question is do i add more games to it........

Soldato
I've got a wireless 8bindo snes pad on the way. Plan on putting the receiver isnide the console so no need for wires hanging out.

Don
Guys. Please can we keep discussion of game piracy off our forum.
Everyone knows that these consoles can be modded but there is no legal way to obtain the games other than the ones that are installed. We cannot allow this to be discussed.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Erm, people can dump there own roms
Can I Download a Nintendo ROM from the Internet if I Already Own the Authentic Game?
There is a good deal of misinformation on the Internet regarding the backup/archival copy exception. It is not a "second copy" rule and is often mistakenly cited for the proposition that if you have one lawful copy of a copyrighted work, you are entitled to have a second copy of the copyrighted work even if that second copy is an infringing copy. The backup/archival copy exception is a very narrow limitation relating to a copy being made by the rightful owner of an authentic game to ensure he or she has one in the event of damage or destruction of the authentic. Therefore, whether you have an authentic game or not, or whether you have possession of a Nintendo ROM for a limited amount of time, i.e. 24 hours, it is illegal to download and play a Nintendo ROM from the Internet.

https://www.nintendo.com/corp/legal.jsp#download_rom

Technically possible, but come on... we all know little Johnny isn't dumping his own ROMs. As Rilot has kindly asked, let's leave the discussion of this off the forum.

Associate
One thing I've done is bought a little HDMI splitter box that gives me a headphone socket so I can plug it into my monitor and use my headphones.

After having some reservations about it I'm loving it now. It's distracting me from finishing divinity 2

Associate
Anyone bought or heard of anyone buying a mini from Argos passed the initial shipment?

Depending on how desperate you want one there are a few selling in the classifieds over on AVForums for RRP + Postage, seems to be a lot of people who are members on both forums.

Apologies if I am breaking any rules mentioning another forum etc.

Associate
2 hours later, mine has arrived! Only the second time I've used Prime Now, but I love the quick service and I'm surprised they even had it in stock.

No more needing to check stockinformer every day now lol.

Associate
Hi everyone. Quick question, do the games look fairly clear via hdmi? Even the ones people have added to the system themselves? Or are they soft/blurred looking.

Really want to get one but might have to pay extra as I’m late to the party.

Thanks

Soldato
Hi everyone. Quick question, do the games look fairly clear via hdmi? Even the ones people have added to the system themselves? Or are they soft/blurred looking.

Really want to get one but might have to pay extra as I’m late to the party.

Thanks

You're hardly late Nintendo are making them into next year. And yes the picture is clear, so clear that people like to use the CRT filter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom