So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

I couldn't give a crap about her other than as a human being. It's 2024. Get up off your knees and stop putting people on pedestals!

and you're still wasting your valuable time posting about something you don't care about :)
You're weird :)

How many other threads are you going to trash by going into them to post "Who cares?" :)

Last edited:
and you're still wasting your valuable time posting about something you don't care about :)
You're weird :)

How many other threads are you going to trash by going into them to post "Who cares?" :)
If you want to kowtow to people that you feel are your superiors then good for you. PS My time isn't valuable. My life was ruined by "serving" the UK in the military. The Royal Family can **** off!

It seems to me the Royals don't like to reveal the info about their illnesses - does anyone know what the Queen died from?

"old age" aka the doctor didn't feel anything specific was worth blaming because the patients body was so weak that it's not really true that the last problem was the whole problem.

"old age" aka the doctor didn't feel anything specific was worth blaming because the patients body was so weak that it's not really true that the last problem was the whole problem.
They would have had to put a cause on the death certificate, they couldn't have put "old age" afaik. Thinking about it I don't think anything specific was mentioned about her husbands death or the Queen Mum. It's up to them if they want to keep such things private, I guess. I do feel really sorry for Catherine especially having cancer at her age with a young family.

They would have had to put a cause on the death certificate, they couldn't have put "old age" afaik. Thinking about it I don't think anything specific was mentioned about her husbands death or the Queen Mum. It's up to them if they want to keep such things private, I guess. I do feel really sorry for Catherine especially having cancer at her age with a young family.

The actual words on the queens certificate are "old age", also Philips certificate.

It is an acceptable term when someone is extremely old and the doctor has witnessed a slow decline in health over years.

The actual words on the queens certificate are "old age", also Philips certificate.

It is an acceptable term when someone is extremely old and the doctor has witnessed a slow decline in health over years.

Reading lots of Post Mortems and Death Certificates I can confirm Old Age is put on them.

And how did it ruin your life exactly?

Who cares :)

I have to ask, how do you know this (their death certificates cite "old age")? Edit - just seen this can be put as the reason of death, learn something new everyday!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom