So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

Permabanned
IMG-3317.jpg

Soldato
My first thought was that one of them isn't actually in the shot and they have been added later. Kate, Charlotte and George all have weird stuff going on with their hands but Kate's image just looks completely off the more you look.

Don
OP
It is a bit weird... Louis's right hand looks AI generated as well as the obvious photoshop to Charlotte's left hand. The more I look at it the more Kate's overall proportions just don't look right either....

I don't really have a conspiracy theory as such but it does seem weird to me that they would release such a poorly doctored picture.
It was Kate’s image that I felt didn’t look right - can tell by the pixels…

And to why it matters, if you want to dispel rumours something’s happened to her, this isn’t the way to do it.

Man of Honour
All these posts and nobody has blamed Megan?!

But really, she’s probably just ill and want some privacy. Seems such an odd thing for the media or anyone to get fixated on IMO, beyond a fleeting interest as per this thread.

Soldato
Something I did think was odd, was when the bbc published the article, the headline was along the lines of "a picture of kate after abdo surgery", but the picture was cropped to only show their heads (therefore not showing abdomen).

xRXoikY.png

And that was the only picture in the article at the time. I went hunting to see if there even was such a photo which showed her abdomen. Off to kensington palace insta, which redirected to another insta, which redirected to another insta, what a mess.

Then some hours later I looked again and the full photo had been added to the article.

Soldato
Can't blame William especially with what happened to his mum with the press intrusion
etc, very difficult situation to be in for him and his family.

Whatever it is, I hope it's not too serious and she's fine.

Soldato
King Charles is looking rough in his latest photo too. I know he’s going through treatment but he looks as white as a sheet.

As for Kate, could be battling a mental health problem. The Palace wouldn’t like to admit that.
Cancer treatment does that to people, makes them look very ill. As for mental health issue, they've been pushing the 'talk more' idea for ages, pretty hypocritical if thats the reason.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom