So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

Caporegime
Cholmondeley (pronounced Chumley) is only down the road from here. Is she chums with William?

I believe she is good friends with William, in fact, the Independent just happened to mention her close proximity to them and her 23 year age gap with her own husband.

Caporegime
That woman's a model? :eek:

For who? The British Institute for the Blind?

She was a bit nicer looking back then:
7m2Ft1u.jpeg

l6knJ7n.jpeg

Associate
Soldato
I think it started as simple curiosity based around her illness/surgery being made so secretive, as without this initial "hmm that's odd, why is it secret" niggle at the brains of people who genuinely like Kate, this current photo faff would be virtually none existent.

Yet due to both the initial secrecy, and now a doctored photo, people are thinking (correctly/incorrectly) that they've been lied to, hence the anger and desire to find out "the truth".

Sadly the Palace have no-one to blame for this PR disaster than themselves, even if the reason for such secrecy is valid.

Soldato
I was just musing earlier that in 1969 America put a man on the moon using very basic tech, now the closest we get are some robotic satellites which fall over using supercomputers and the general population are so stunted by viewing life through a screen that they don't really care.

Who really needs this stuff when they could be doing something real. I know, but I am old. :p

Man of Honour
seeing as there's a news blackout...i'll chime in with my conspiracy theory...

i think that Kate's had a cancer of some sort...probably gynaecological in origin (possibly cervical?) needing a hysterectomy and radiotherapy...would explain the prolonged absence in an otherwise presumably fit and healthy 40-ish year old

Soldato
Are we going to have to wait for Harrys next ‘tell all’ book/interview before we find out what the craic is with her??

Joking aside, if she’s not dead/alien/done a runner why doesn’t ‘The Palace’ just release a statement to quell the nonsense going round.

Back
Top Bottom