So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Congrats Leeds fans. Arguably been the best side over the last two seasons. Only reason why I didn't want you to go up now plays at centre back for us... and he's great.

Anyone feel ******* sick :(

Don
Congrats Leeds fans. Arguably been the best side over the last two seasons. Only reason why I didn't want you to go up now plays at centre back for us... and he's great.

Anyone feel ******* sick :(

:D

He will be chuffed right now I'm sure.

I don't think you can **** this up, granted WBA have an easy game but Stoke and Barnsley in your current form? Walk in the park :p

Soldato
:D

He will be chuffed right now I'm sure.

I don't think you can **** this up, granted WBA have an easy game but Stoke and Barnsley in your current form? Walk in the park :p

Please don't... ;)

The most Brentford thing of all time would be to get promoted to the Premier League in our last ever game at Griffin Park... in front of no one!

Don
@toshj I assume you're talking about Pontus Jansson? Wasn't there rumours that Leeds couldn't keep him due to finances or something similar rather than him not being in Bielsa's plans?

FFP. We sold a few players in that time (Roofe and Clarke too). Arguably, we got the better defender in White but unfortunately he’s not ours. He’s going to cost sub 30/40m too so I can’t see him being bought.

Jansson admitted being saw himself bigger than the club and made mistakes so yeah I don’t think him and Bielsa saw eye to eye. We wouldn’t have lost that Derby game if he played I feel too.

Soldato
What Andybtsn said. FFP - although I believe he's on the same wage with us - and he and Bielsa weren't on good terms. Don't think their relationship ever recovered after the walk-the-ball-in-the-net goal :D.

He and Pinnock have been incredible for us. Think they've got the best goals against ratio of any centre back pairing in the league.

Back
Top Bottom