So the old man just walked in on me.. (clean post)

You're doing it all wrong fella, you need one of these, it keeps your hands free and you can still put it in the family wash basket:

ejbcqx.jpg

Ah, PS: no fapping over her picture you horny toad

Last edited:
You guys keep going on about this towel business, yet we use towels everyday to collect up dirt, tell me why its such a big deal? You guys seem to accept doing it in a sock (yuk) more over doing it in a towel, I just don't get it : /

Its common to use a sock, its in the male gene, if you can fit 'it' into it, you can finish in it!!!
What happened to good ol disposable items such as tissue's, loo roll, your mothers knickers?

Would you really want to get out of the shower and dry yourself with a starched and pressed towel? One that stands up right like an A board?!

You guys keep going on about this towel business, yet we use towels everyday to collect up dirt, tell me why its such a big deal? You guys seem to accept doing it in a sock (yuk) more over doing it in a towel, I just don't get it : /

You obviously have never learnt how to lay out toilet roll correctly for manly bizness... It's disposable. A towel is used for drying not cleaning up "muck"... and also needs washing?

actually towels mainly dry up clean water from your body as the dirt goes down the plug hole. You're disgusting:p

Its common to use a sock!
What happened to good ol disposable items such as tissue's, loo roll, your mothers knickers?

Would you really want to get out of the shower and dry yourself with a starched and pressed towel? One that stands up right like an A board?!

When they are used to collect up dirt everyday? People stand on them, use them to wipe floors, getting a bit of seman on them, which is totally germ free and is actually healthy for you, isn't that big of a deal **** iv been with plenty of girls who wipe their va j js with a towel after sex.

Seriously, don't worry about it lol

When they are used to collect up dirt everyday? People stand on them, use them to wipe floors, you really pick getting a bit of seman on them, which is totally germ free and is actually healthy for you if i'm honest. It really isn't that big of a deal for anyone, **** iv been with plenty of girls who wipe their va j js with a towel after sex.

Seriously, don't worry about it lol

Would you honestly dry your face on a towel that has been used for everything that you've just mentioned? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom