So, this post office palaver then

fez

fez

Caporegime
The reason you get paid silly salaries for these jobs is because the buck stops with you. That should be how it works. When you earn more in a year than most people earn in a dozen you are held to higher standards if your job has the potential to ruin lives. What she did was absolutely gross negligence at the very least and how on earth she didn't see that there was something wrong is beyond me. I simply cannot believe it.

I think she knew there was something going wrong but thought that the path of least resistance was to ignore it and double down. The longer you get away with these things, the more emboldened you become.

Soldato
I’m still undecided if she’s inherently evil or simply a total dose x. I suspect her underlings purposely shielded her from the details and watered down / omitted key points as per normal corporate practice of liability compartmentalisation. Ultimately the buck may end with her but it will become a governance failure between middle-management and the executive, irrespective who was responsible for setting that governance.

I’ve experienced all these types of behaviours before in my corporate-world when I worked.

Soldato
I’m still undecided if she’s inherently evil or simply a total dose x. I suspect her underlings purposely shielded her from the details and watered down / omitted key points as per normal corporate practice of liability compartmentalisation. Ultimately the buck may end with her but it will become a governance failure between middle-management and the executive, irrespective who was responsible for setting that governance.

I think she is the living embodiment of the Peter Principle. Like many high ups in the Civil Service got there not on merit but on sycophancy and the legacy refusal of the Civil Service to fire weak staff.

Caporegime
I don't think she has much excuse here, this was going on for years with multiple reports of it in Computer Weekly, Private Eye etc. She can't just play the whole no one told me card.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Suicide is painless.

Either way, she has ZERO honour ZERO and was/is a member of the cloth.

This inquiry is a complete waste of money, the lawyers will be rubbing their hands with glee over this one as criminal proceedings HAVE to be the next step.

Back
Top Bottom