Solar panel production figures

Soldato
This is my initial basic dashboard to quickly change settings for charge and discharge...

Screenshot-20230825-182336.png

Associate
woke up it was sunny, put kettle on, washed bowl up for cereal, made coffee and put some milk in bowl and there were now puddles outside and it was absolutely hammering it down :(

Upon looking at info I had gotten up to 9.7 by now and battery was topped up but man it looked promising today, solcast was forecasting ~20

image.png

Soldato
just got the electricity and gas bill for the month. considering weather has not been great it's pretty good. they paid us £9

it's a day of 2 halves here today. sunny this morning , lad in the paddling pool and a load of washing dried on the line.

clouds rolled in and now looking like rain for the afternoon .

Last edited:
Associate
Thought id fire up home assistant see if I can figure out how to sort the cards out on custom dashboard and I think something is wrong lol

image.png
image.png

Going to try starting a new home assistant install

Last edited:
Soldato
Just ordered the pre-crimped solar cable with mc4 connectors…..will get the cabling all done next week while im off and maybe next weekend i will build the ground mount and fit the panels. Hopefully get a decent september/october with the full 4.8kw system connected up.

Back
Top Bottom