Solar panel production figures

Associate
Today has been a banging day so far, was slow going sub 1kw before 11am but its been lot higher since and not so many spikes so far, I hope this keeps up til ~6pm so peak export don't get ruined, STAY AWAY CLOUDS >< lol

So far im up to 8.9 with 5.7 of that being exported, only imported 7kw so should at the very least break even today which is what I hope for every day as a minimum but I know its not always possible.

Soldato
Yeah, great today so far, approx 20kwh for me. Past week has been decent, long may it last.

45kwh yesterday, 25 the day before. Not used grid for a while, dreading the winter as usual.

Associate
Going to break 40 today…over 100kw in 3 days, nice start to the month.
wowser nice, up to 10.1 myself with 1.4 being during peak rate, exporting only 2-300w atm due to time of day and panels only being on roof but should be able to break even before transitioning to solar+battery between 6-7pm

Edit
Can't get any updates on generation, inverter went offline for some reason at 17:43 and is still offline, I can see it on the network, can ping it fine but not even home assistant will connect to it :(

Last edited:
Associate
21.8kWh generated and 11.2kWh exported. Clear for the most part, so Im at a loss why its lower than expected.

We seem to be struggling to peak much above 3.85kW the last couple of days. Must be some high level dust / smoke reducing the sun of something. The orange sunset tonight would suggest so.

Soldato
40.1 generated. Used it all on electric hot plate for a bbq, charged both EVs and filled batteries :) tmw I’m going to heat the clean water in the hot tub following a deep clean this evening. Love solar.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
23.6 today. Nice to get a July day in September!

21.8kWh generated and 11.2kWh exported. Clear for the most part, so Im at a loss why its lower than expected.

We seem to be struggling to peak much above 3.85kW the last couple of days. Must be some high level dust / smoke reducing the sun of something. The orange sunset tonight would suggest so.

Our panels didn't go over 3kW suggesting it could be to do with the sun being lower and less strong this time of year. They also lose a few % when they get really warm but others may chime in with more knowledge.

Last edited:
Associate
40.1 generated. Used it all on electric hot plate for a bbq, charged both EVs and filled batteries :) tmw I’m going to heat the clean water in the hot tub following a deep clean this evening. Love solar.
lol lovely, I am going to start looking for a company to build a frame in garden that can take some panels, even better if it can be manually tilted down/right and left :D Ideally I wanna try and fit some honking panels, at least 6x500w puppies.

Maybe a frame that can double as storage for things if you build a shed underneath.

Soldato
lol lovely, I am going to start looking for a company to build a frame in garden that can take some panels, even better if it can be manually tilted down/right and left :D Ideally I wanna try and fit some honking panels, at least 6x500w puppies.

Maybe a frame that can double as storage for things if you build a shed underneath.
Surely yuo can do that yourself?? why go to the cost of paying someone else

Back
Top Bottom