Solar panel production figures

Soldato
Works fine for me make sure you have filters off.

Which filters are they ?

Working for me, I like that ladder as I get to be second even if it is because I've been there a long time ;)
Managed 19.2kWh today and 8+kWh exported for a fine £1.39 profit after the standing charge.

Note this is the "live" PV ladder not the Top 27 one. The one that shows when your solar array comes online and offline per day. There used to be only about 10-15 who used it.

This is what I see now. Says "No systems online"
WM3gLK4.png

QiWhPIn.png

I dont mean this one
zUQ3C0D.png

Last edited:
Associate
Thought id try AGAIN to get pvoutput sorted my end and I sign in to get a message that a confirmation email has been sent and I got to confirm my new account, LOLWTH

Edit
nvm, I clicked the pvoutput button on top left on page as I googled "solax pvoutput" and it took me to forums and assumed clicking the pvoutput would take me to the website lul

Edit 2
Good lord there is no easy way, ill just stick with what im doing now lol

Last edited:
Associate
Just broke even vs import last night, as soon as I started charging last night battery went from 65% to 53%, I was confused when before charging it was 65 then 30m later it was still 65 after it had been drawing from grid lol.

Generation at 12.2 so far, import amount last night was 8.4, but as like with rest of month not going over 3.2 anymore on generation, seems to be how it goes this time of year though :)

Looking forward to 1 year mark where ill have some sort of reference on how my system performs.

Soldato
26.7 for me yesterday. Currently on 17.1 for the day, will probably end today on 23ish a bit down on yesterday, sky is clear but looks milky like some haze up there.

Associate
Today's actually an improvement here as we've peaked at 3.92kW as opposed to only 3.62kW yesterday. There's definitely been haze/dust/smoke about. It's quite surprising what an effect it has.

Up to 26.0kWh so far.

Associate
Today's actually an improvement here as we've peaked at 3.92kW as opposed to only 3.62kW yesterday. There's definitely been haze/dust/smoke about. It's quite surprising what an effect it has.

Up to 26.0kWh so far.
21.50 here, still no higher than 3.2 for moi, we have done 3 loads of washing today including towels and 2/3 loads are already dry lul

21.5 Generated so far (although the generation is slowly trickling down, its at 465w atm :( )
14.4 Exported
1kwh during peak rate, doubt ill hit 1.5 :(

Edit
Not even 30m later and its down to 53w being exported hehe, starts tanking at 4pm then accelerates fast onto 6 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom