Solar panel production figures

I think I found the report for the power export. Currently says 0 as I believe our provider is still in the process of enabling it for our smart meter. Had a confirmation email from them saying they had received the request on Monday but nothing after that. Will need to check.

I got the portable air con unit running…….gotta love free aircon lol
hehehehehe nice, I stopped exporting about half an hour ago, generation down to 400w atm.

Currently looking at how to proceed in getting consumer unit updated/replaced, ours is original from 1981 still, got 15th edition leaflet with it lol

20230403_100313.jpg

Wonder if I can get switches that are also energy monitors for each individual line that work with home assistant :D

Last edited:
Ended the day on 15.4 for generation, exported 9.8 and imported 7.5 so not a bad day overall, at least I broke even on import/export.

Almost breaking 30c in my room atm, no fan, might order a Meaco 1056, absolutely no breeze about.

image.png

Last edited:

I use these (or a similar brand, they change all the time). Although everywhere I've got one of these I have a 'proper' MCB as well.
Nice, do they work with home assistant.

Edit
Wonder if you can get ones that dont have on/off functionality, that would make me so paranoid lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom