Solar panel production figures

Today has been mucky as hell lol, sitting in my room RIGHT NOW at 29c adn 51% humidity although it has been going over 60% a lot this week.

G=21.6
E=14.9
I=6.6

I would try exporting during flux to get some ££ back but my battery this week has been unreliable, two SOC drops one from 67% to flat in 5 minutes.

I've worked out how I can add another nine panels, but the Mrs says no, and I'm not keen on the idea.

I could make a solar canopy across the back of the house, 6 in portrait as the canopy, three in landscape directly on the wall above. This would be pretty much south facing.

But, I think it may make the lounge a lot darker darker, and will cause access issues if I need to get a ladder up the back of the house, unless I remove a panel as well.

But the idea keeps nagging away at me.

I did my DIY solar without telling my wife, the only way to do it....when I ask her to help me move them up on to the flat roof on the summer house her reaction was "priceless"

Solar on the flat roof, 4 more on the garden storage area and 3 mounted against the garden fence. All turned up at house then get a ear full of it, she never complains about the AC now we have in the loft bedroom tho

I've worked out how I can add another nine panels, but the Mrs says no, and I'm not keen on the idea.

I could make a solar canopy across the back of the house, 6 in portrait as the canopy, three in landscape directly on the wall above. This would be pretty much south facing.

But, I think it may make the lounge a lot darker darker, and will cause access issues if I need to get a ladder up the back of the house, unless I remove a panel as well.

But the idea keeps nagging away at me.
is a ground mount somewhere in the garden not an option ron??

What solar setup you got? Should be on inverter page.
Solis.

This is from the report for today so far.
Plant Report__08/09/2023 Report
Report generation time :08/09/2023
TimePlant NameCountryRegionCityCountyPlant AddressOwnerPlant ContactToday Full Load Hours(h)Today Yield(kWh)Today EarningTotal Yield(kWh)Power on Time
08/09/2023Solar panelsNederlandNoord-BrabantGeldropRevBillyG4.3817.51.113EUR145.000

I like your numbers more

Plant Report__08-09-2023 Report
Report generation time :08-09-2023
TimePlant NameCountryRegionCityCountyPlant AddressOwnerPlant ContactToday Full Load Hours(h)Today Yield(kWh)Today EarningTotal Yield(kWh)Power on Time
08-09-2023chinamanuk homeUnited KingdomBromleyLondonEngland London1.266.31.008GBP9346.000

Back
Top Bottom