Solar panel production figures

total for May 1526.2 kWh
Very nice, was curious as to what yours would be.

My predicted generation for May with the new panels would be 2091, but that was using last years May figure (I've yet to do PVGIS calculations for my current panels), even if we use this Mays figure it puts me in the region of 1750 kWh. Also the new panels would give about 60% more, so 1047 x 1.6 = 1675 kWh

Not doing quite so well here, currently at 17 kWh, clouds are supposed to clear soon.

Typical, the clouds have just been covering us!

Clouds.jpg

Had two emails arrive over tyhe weekend. This is the best place to willy wave I suppose :)
How come you've got export payment and FIT export?

I still get the generation FIT payment but no longer the deemed FIT export, when I started getting paid for export I had to give up the FIT deemed export, you shouldn't have both, and in most cases your better off getting the full export rate.

On PV Output Katie's is 7.38kWp at 30 degree pitch, south facing with no shading.

LotaWatts is 8.3kWp 37 pitch south east facing with some shading.

Look at today's generation, @katie279 is at 33.7 kWh and LottaWats is at 47 kWh.

Given how close together they appear to be and not a lot of difference in systems, certainly not enough to account for the big difference i notice most days, it just seems a bit odd.

Back
Top Bottom