Solar panel production figures

Soldato
OP
Can I check with you guys my figures? There's so much info I can't really see the wood for the trees.

This report is just for Saturday (yesterday) which was a touch cloudy but nice most of the day. My panels are 3 south facing, 13 west facing. I have a 8.2kw givenergy battery. I have set the battery to harge from grid from 3am and discharge in the early evening. I've copied the following data from the Givenergy report.

Energy flow:
Solar - 25.93kwh
To home: 6.18kwh
To battery: 0.03kwh
To grid: 19.72kwh

Battery - 2.42kwh
To home: 2.37kwh
To grid 0.05kwh

Grid - 6.17kwh
To home: 1.42kwh
To battery: 4.75kwh

Are there any numbers I need to provide to give a complete picture? How does it look? Would love to know how effective it is.

That looks to me like your panels generated 25.93 kWh, and the rest under energy flows says where that energy went.

The next section seems to imply the battery discharged 2.42 kWh, 2.37 to the home and 0.05 to the grid, and the last section shows what you used from the grid and where it went.

Soldato
Can I check with you guys my figures? There's so much info I can't really see the wood for the trees.

This report is just for Saturday (yesterday) which was a touch cloudy but nice most of the day. My panels are 3 south facing, 13 west facing. I have a 8.2kw givenergy battery. I have set the battery to harge from grid from 3am and discharge in the early evening. I've copied the following data from the Givenergy report.

Energy flow:
Solar - 25.93kwh
To home: 6.18kwh
To battery: 0.03kwh
To grid: 19.72kwh

Battery - 2.42kwh
To home: 2.37kwh
To grid 0.05kwh

Grid - 6.17kwh
To home: 1.42kwh
To battery: 4.75kwh

Are there any numbers I need to provide to give a complete picture? How does it look? Would love to know how effective it is.
Any reason you have not set the battery to dynamic mode?

Associate
This is a nice change of pace, forecast has been extremely accurate today so far.

image.png

What is annoying is ive not gone over 3.2kw generation today, checking yesterday I didnt go above 3.2 either much, was hitting 4kw on saturday though.

Last edited:
Associate
This is a nice change of pace, forecast has been extremely accurate today so far.

image.png

What is annoying is ive not gone over 3.2kw generation today, checking yesterday I didnt go above 3.2 either much, was hitting 4kw on saturday though.
Probably temperature rise is having an effect

Back
Top Bottom