Solar panel production figures

Finally a perfect day :D

54.22 generated and 49.273 exported, not my best day that's 57 kWh, but still a very good day.

2024-06-24-A-perfect-day.jpg

Individual strings.

2024-06-24-A-perfect-day-individual.jpg

And another poor overcast day but a bit more light than Sunday making for 14.50Kwh in and no export. the battery's did fall short last night but only just and we pulled in 0.20 from the Grid before the watts came up on the panels today. We should be good tonight with 48% now at 21.00 to get us through the night but we need some clear days to get the numbers up for this month.

House System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well

57.9 today - almost the perfect and record day apart from the huge clouds that covered East Anglia from 11:00 - 13:00 which took my generation from 6kw to 2kw for 2 hours. @Welshman you owe me 8kwh :p

I also rescued another 15kwh from my neighbours system into my car as a bit of a Brucey bonus.

I just realised I passed 1mwh for the month and 4mwh for the install yesterday. I'm also well up on my estimates for June at 44.9kwh/day against 36.29kwh/day target.

I may need to re-visit my estimate, I'm using the highest of what I was quoted when I got the system installed which is 7500kwh/year as I'm up on projections despite the bad weather.

When I put my information into PVGIS, it estimates 8800kwh/year, that latter feels a bit high as my L shaped roof does shade my own east facing panels until March. I'm still up on the PVGIS estimate of 42.7kwh/day for this month though.

Just touched over 30 yesterday so not quite as good as the three days previously however today even with odds and sods of cloud cover hitting 32.97 with a trickle still coming (4w to be exact).

Not too shabby! Im on track to hit around 50kwh less than last June if I carry on like this so it’s not all roses.

Last edited:
We've been on our hols so not been looking at our system too much, but I see we exported 595 kWh while we were away. Doesn't quite pay for the trip mind you! :cry:

Today is looking good though, currently clear, but forecast suggests maybe cloudy later... Please just give us one perfect day! :p

Back
Top Bottom