Solar panel production figures

Was doing well til clouds hit over an hour ago then it was all downhill :( Generating less than 1kw atm, generated 20.2 so far though.
Today is very hectic here as well, proper up and down but now all cloud has set in so not looking good for getting anymore given time of day and the height/pitch of my south facing roof

image.png
Regarding this I actually ended up with an even 18 when all was done.

Can I check with you guys my figures? There's so much info I can't really see the wood for the trees.

This report is just for Saturday (yesterday) which was a touch cloudy but nice most of the day. My panels are 3 south facing, 13 west facing. I have a 8.2kw givenergy battery. I have set the battery to harge from grid from 3am and discharge in the early evening. I've copied the following data from the Givenergy report.

Energy flow:
Solar - 25.93kwh
To home: 6.18kwh
To battery: 0.03kwh
To grid: 19.72kwh

Battery - 2.42kwh
To home: 2.37kwh
To grid 0.05kwh

Grid - 6.17kwh
To home: 1.42kwh
To battery: 4.75kwh

Are there any numbers I need to provide to give a complete picture? How does it look? Would love to know how effective it is.

What a poor poor day we have just had down hear in Devon cloud cover and dark we had the house lights on by 18.00. So we only made 9.60Kwh in on the house and exported naff all. We started the day with the two battery's at 60% and used 16.40Kwh and they are now at 21% and I don't think they will last the night. The work shops the same i have been laser cutting all day and the battery's out there are low as well running that and the extraction system lighting Koi pond. what the hell happened its been like a winters day light wise not a long summers day

House System is East West
down in not so sunny Devon.
East 8 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
West 10 x 420w panels 45 deg pitch
Givenergy Gen3 5kwh hybrid
2 x 9.5 battery's

Workshop system is South/East
2440w of panels two 720w strings
one 1000w string
Hybrid inverter with 4x 12v 100Amp
Battery's
Plus grid tie inverter as well