Solar panel production figures

Yeah the EV is on a company scheme, and with the other sacrifices like pension etc the car is all in the marginal 62% tax band… net cost to me for getting a brand new shiny car after featuring tax savings, no servicing, tyres, fuel etc should be about £100-150 a month.

@Mercenary Keyboard Warrior solcast is fa remote pessimistic today than forecast.solar and tbh it looks like they might be right.

Last edited:
Yeah the EV is on a company scheme, and with the other sacrifices like pension etc the car is all in the marginal 62% tax band… net cost to me for getting a brand new shiny car after featuring tax savings, no servicing, tyres, fuel etc should be about £100-150 a month.

@Mercenary Keyboard Warrior solcast is fa remote pessimistic today than forecast.solar and tbh it looks like they might be right.

Yeah its right on the edge from what I can tell. So its swinging significantly based on if it thinks I will get sun or not.
Was sunny, now overcast, but if BBC is to be believed based on wind direction and maps I may get luck with mainly sun this afternoon.

10.56kwh today and managed to troll my savings session hack significantly!

Still its hard to complain about 10kwh of free leccy :)

I am now at 167kwh for the month and target is only 175, so practically baked in now to beat target again for the second month.
Yup, we at 136kwh against a target of 144kwh…. So we should be 2mths in a row of smashing target too and after tmrw, we supposed to have 7 sunny days

Back
Top Bottom