Solar panel production figures

Yup same time, mine just came back on by itself though, just found out father in law also had the same (also Solis) so I guess it's some kind outage of their logging software or whatever.

Thanks for mentioning. We had the broadband provider with a planned outage last week and because it was off from 5am till about 11am the inverter/dongle must have gave up trying to connect so for that day it was mostly unlogged on their api.

When I had it today I thought is the dongle on the blink, but that explains the drop. I would get the ethernet adaptor but its not played up that much since we had it.

The Victron system can save the data to internal memory which gives a couple of days worth of storage, if longer is needed an SD card can be added. I'm not sure on the SolarEdge system, guess I'll find out when the consumer unit is changed if I remember to check.

Weathers better than expected, and the suns coming out occasionally, had a peak of 5kw from the combined systems :D

I'm going to have to work out how to get the new data in to PV Output.

If anybody want's a look at what its doing (theres lots of pretty graphs under the advanced option) just click the Victron VRM link below, sometimes it complains about a password, but just click the link again.

Last edited:
Weathers better than expected, and the suns coming out occasionally, had a peak of 5kw from the combined systems :D

If anybody want's a look at what its doing (theres lots of pretty graphs under the advanced option) just click the Victron VRM link below, sometimes it complains about a password, but just click the link again.
Some good data there Ron-Ski...i like it, ( no password needed)

Wouldn’t you be able to import all data into home assistant then use that to upload the data?

The Victron system can save the data to internal memory which gives a couple of days worth of storage, if longer is needed an SD card can be added. I'm not sure on the SolarEdge system, guess I'll find out when the consumer unit is changed if I remember to check.

One of the stupid things about GE, they had an issue this morning, and inverter doesn't store anything. Several hours of data just thrown out. Internal memory for a couple of days would be a very welcome change.

Back
Top Bottom